Monday, July 7, 2014

Hello fan club!!

Alrighty Fan Club :)
Hows my most favorite people in the world? I'm doing great :) Sill in Brazil if you can believe it :) Just kidding :) The work is going great and I'm loving it here :)
We have a family that were teaching and they are so awesome :) they live in a tiny one room house and we teach them while sitting on the cement floor while they sit on their bed. They are awesome! We have been teaching them about the importance of marriage and also baptism but yesterday we showed them the restoration movie and I felt the spirit so strong! They loved the movie and afterwards they prayed to know if Joseph smith was a prophet and the book of Mormon is the word of god and we felt the spirit so strongly. I felt it testify in my heart so I know they felt it too! :) Well have to see how their doing this next week and see where were going to go from here :) Also this week sister Ines and I met a couple that is less active and they told us that before they had a meeting house here in Lucas the meetings were held in their home. (their pretty wealthy and have a large house) they were very nice and gave us cake and orange soda, which made me like them more :) haha :) They told us that they want to start coming back to church :) so were going to continue to visit them. Also this week I had a division with sister Kimball (one of my most favorite things in the world) and again I learned so much from her! The fourth of July was very uneventful and I actually forgot that it was the fourth of July. I remembered right before it was time to go to bed and quickly told sister Kimball (who is the only other American in our house) happy fourth of July :) The world cup has been exciting. It doesn't get to crazy here because were about 5 hours away from Cuiaba. but when Brazil plays we have to stay in our apartment for most of the day. and we can always tell when Brazil makes a goal because people honk their horns and set of lots of fire works and scream and yell :) its kinda funny :) Well everyone thank you for your love and your support! I love you all :) love Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment