Monday, June 30, 2014

OI FAMILIA :)

OI FAMILIA :)
This week has been a good one :) and kinda sad at the same time... the guy that lived in the red car behind the bus stop flew the coop and we have no idea where he went. We prayed that he would somehow come to church on Sunday but he didn't... we asked around and his neighbors told us that Tuesday a lady came and picked him up along with all of his stuff so hopefully where ever he is he is going to Church :) We miss him though! Also our other investigators told us they don't want to be baptised and they don't want our visits anymore but they still want us to pick them up for church... I was kinda confused about that one :) but all in all everything is good here in Brazil. We picked up two new investigators who are awesome :) named tiago and Debora :) They really want to be baptised so hopefully everything works out :) Its been pretty cold here again and so we had to break out our sweaters. Its kinda weird but its definitely a blessing from God! I love cold weather! This up coming week we have interviews with President Reber and I'M super excited! :) also people I would just like to say that Portuguese has officially become super easy! (actually that's a lie its still frustrating as ever) but I can understand pretty much everything that people say! SWEET!!! I love Portuguese its a beautiful language :) Yesterday was Sunday, as I'm sure you are all aware... and it was kind of stressful because we walked until the end of the world trying to get people to come to church. Because the more people we get to Church the better chance our little branch has of getting a real meeting house!! so we have been working really had to help out. They had to have at least 95 people in sacrament meeting for four Sundays in a row and they announced yesterday that we reached the goal! woohoo! :) but as a result of the stress I got my first migraine Ive ever had on my mission. So sister Kimball and I went home and rested and It went away :)  The lord has blessed me so much because up until now i have only had small headaches every once in a while. and I believe the lord is going to  continue to bless me with my body :) because honestly I don't know how I walk 10 to 12 miles everyday but somehow I do :) but you would think that I would be loosing weight and I'm not ;) its ok though :) Well everyone I love you all and I miss you! Thank you for your prayers :) Love Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment