Monday, May 4, 2015

Hi From Rondonopolis

Hello Everyone!
Well another week has gone by and its been a good but difficult one :) ha ha. I am loving being here in Rondonopolis with Sister Borges! The only hard thing is we are both very new in the city and have been getting lost everyday! We finally got a little bit fed up with it and we went back to our apartment and organized our area into zones and organized the people we visit, we studied our map and now things are better! :) Heavenly Father is blessing us immensely and we can feel his hand in our work every single day! We have been visiting old people that the other sisters before us were visiting and we have been finding new people as well! We received a referral the other day for a lady named Paula. We went to visit her and she is soooo smart! She speaks English and has about a million books stacked up in her apartment that she has read (all about computers and information and stuff... things I don't understand ha ha) She really liked the lesson we taught her and she is so excited to read the Book of Mormon. She lives about two blocks from the church so were hoping that she goes! I'm so sorry that this week really doesn't have a lot to report on! But know that I love you all and am so grateful for the letters, emails and prayers in my behalf, know that I can feel them in my heart. Mothers day is coming up! and I'm so excited to talk to my family... it will be for the last time before I come home. How weird is that! My stomach is already doing flip flops at the thought of leaving Brazil but I still have one more transfer left! and I'm so excited to keep on a working:) I love Sister Borges, we are already best friends :) she is the exact opposite of me but we make a good team :) I love my mission and I know that Heavenly Father has been with me every step of the way. I love Him and I know that this is his church. I know I am his daughter :) Well I love you all! Sorry again that its so short! 
Love,
 Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment