Monday, May 18, 2015

Hi From Sister Whipple :-)

Hello everyone,
Well I have entered into my last transfer I have a new companion named sister Andrezzo. She is from Santa Catarina in the south part of Brazil and she is really sweet and nice. Her dad is a mission president in one of the other missions in Brazil and he is coming home the same time as me. This week was pretty uneventful. for the first part of the week I stayed with Sister Borges until my companion came on Tuesday. Then Sister Borges and I had to travel to Cuiaba together for the leadership conference. then after the leadership conference I had to travel back to Rondonopolis alone. 
The leadership conference was really fun, like it always is. It was kind of weird because I thought I wouldn't be going to another one of those again and here I am again a sister training leader. Sister Andrezzo and I are doing great we have been working really hard these past couple of days to get to know the rest of our investigators and have been trying to find new ones. 
We also live with two other sisters, sister Campos and sister Rocha. both of them are also from Brazil. so its a lot of Brazilians and me :) but its fun :) 
Sister Andrezzo and I are teaching a lady that's really cool. I think I wrote about her last week, Her name is Paula. We have been teaching her all the lessons and she has been reading the book of mormon :) She just needs to come to church with us now :) She also fed us dinner the other night, which was really nice of her. 
Well im so sorry its so short but not a lot happened this week. But im so thankful for the opportunity that I have to be here on my mission. I cant believe that this is my last transfer, but I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and has work for me to do still! I know that he is working right beside me and that he loves me. Thank you so much for your prayers and emails. I love you all!
 Love,
 Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment