Monday, November 3, 2014

Here in Campo Grande

Hello everyone,
Well I'm doing geat here in Coopaharádio. Sister Chile and I have found more people to teach and we're doing great :) We found a family that has been taught by the missionaries before and let us in to teach a lesson. They were awesome! and loved the lesson, they even cried:) they also told us that other sisters had come to their home to help them, and they showed us some pictures of them, they were catholic sisters so it was a picture of a bunch of nuns :) kinda cool. We also have a baptismal date this comming saturday, it's the son of one of our recent converts. he came to church Sunday and loved it and told us he will be baptised for sure. Halloween for us was uneventful. Here its called Day of the Witches. It was just a normal working day for us. I only saw one person in costume so I'm still a little confused about how they celebrate it. We also had an interview with the mission president this week, and that was really nice. I love talking to him and I always feel ready to work after I talk to him. He is truely inspired. Well sorry its so short but I have to go :) I love you all and I miss you!
 Love,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment