Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm being transferred!

Well everyone,
I'm only going to be able to send a mass email this week. I'm being transferred to Campo Grande. its a 24 hour trip on a bus :) whoohoo :) but its a nice bus so don't worry. I'm actually pretty excited to get to know another area. I love Lucas and I'm sad to be leaving but I'm excited for a new adventure. My companions name is Sister Chile and she is from Peru. 9 companions already! wow! I'm thankful for the companions that Ive already had and all that Ive learned from each one of them. Also those of you who are getting ready to send letters or packages or anything like that, wait just a little bit because you'll be sending it to a different office now. This mission is super big so its divided into two parts, the north and the south. The north has its own office and the south has its own office. So I will find out what the address is and send it to you. If you have already sent letters or packages.... all is lost. I'm just kidding :) they will make sure it gets to me, it just will take a little bit longer. Don't fret :) So I leave today at 1:00. I will probably be able to email more when I get to Campo Grande but I'm not sure, we will see. If not, I'm sorry its so short this week but at least there is always next week :) I love you all, thank you so much for the prayers and emails and thoughts :) miss you
Love, Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment