Monday, February 2, 2015

Short and Sweet!

Hello everyone,
sorry this is going to be kind of short because were kind of short on time today! oh well! Well this week has been fun and actually kind of uneventful. Sister Barrett and I taught A LOT of people and we had some pretty high hopes that we would have a lot of people at church but nobody came. Heavenly Father is trying to teach me about rejection ;) Its kind of a hard lesson to learn! but we had some people come to church who are members who haven't come for a while so that was inspirational. One of them was Jessica and her Husband Marcio and their brand new baby Victor Hugo. Jessica is a member but her husband isn't. however this week he surprised us by telling us that he has a goal to get baptised by march! we were so excited! but the bad new is that this week they are moving into the other sisters area so they will take over teaching them :( we were kind of sad but its ok. Were still running everyday and today we actually took it a step further and ran all the way to the bank (its pretty far). and it kind of hurt but felt so great! 
I'm so amazed at the love Heavenly Father has shown to me during this time. Ive taken my goals and my dreams and my wishes to him and he has helped me accomplish them one step at a time. I testify of the love of Jesus Christ and God the Father. I know they live and I know that our purpose here is to become like them. I know this gospel is true and brings true happiness. I'm so thankful for all of my blessings. and I'm so thankful for all of you! thank you for your prayers and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!  :) I love you 
Love, 
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment