Monday, June 15, 2015

Hello! June 8, 2015

Hello everyone,
Heavenly Father is so good to me :) I have seen so many small miracles this week and just little things that helps me to remember that He loves me and is watching over me. I remember when I was in the MTC Sister Barrett told me something that ill never forget she said ``Sister Whipple, I don't know what it is but I just feel like Heavenly Father always takes care of you and watches out for you`` When I first heard that I thought well yeah of course he does, he does that for everyone. And truly he does do that for everyone but I know that its especially true for me. It makes me want to please him and follow him even more. If you really think about all the people in the world, the billions and billions of people sometimes it becomes a little discouraging and it becomes so easy to sink into the thoughts that we don't matter and that Heavenly Father isn't worried about each and everyone of us. But I testify that he is. You matter to him and he is aware of you. 
I'm so thankful for where I am in my mission right now. I'm very excited to go home and see my family but for me it still hasn't sunk in! I'm so grateful to be able to be here in Rondonopolis working along side Sister Andrezzo. Doing the lords work. We have wonderful families that we are teaching. All of them have a strong desire to follow Heavenly Father. I love teaching the gospel and I love the beautiful feeling that comes to my heart as I testify of the truths that are found in the gospel. 
Thank you for all of your prayers and emails! I love you all! 
Love,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment